Due to the critical business operations performed by Johnson Farm Machinery relating to Transportation and Agriculture, we will remain open under normal business hours during the Yolo County countywide order to Shelter in Place and the California statewide order to Stay at Home.
Under Executive Order N-33-20 issued on March 19, 2020 by Governor Newsom, in order to maintain continuity of operations of essential critical infrastructure sectors those defined as ‘Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers’ are exempt from current State public health directives. Johnson Farm Machinery meets two of the sector requirements critical to continuity of essential operations:
- Food & Agriculture: Employees engaged in the manufacture and maintenance of equipment and other infrastructure necessary to agricultural production and distribution
- Transportation: Automotive repair and maintenance facilities
Under the Order of the Yolo County Public Health Officer issued on March 18, 2020, Johnson Farm Machinery meets the definition of an Essential Business by providing essential products and services under the following:
- Any form of agricultural production and processing, including the cultivation of products for personal consumption or use through farming, ranching, livestock, and fishing, as well as business activities that support production and processing by providing essential agricultural supplies and services, including but not limited to, transportation, manufacturing, chemicals, equipment, and services such as cooling, storing, packaging, and distribution of such products for wholesale or retail sale.
- Gas stations and auto-supply, auto-repair, and related facilities.
- Businesses that supply other essential businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate.
Here are steps and precautions we have taken to protect our employees and customers:
- We installed a clear shield in our showroom to prevent customers and our employees from breathing on each other.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout our facility.
- We are limiting contact with customers (eg: no shaking hands) and we’re trying to keep our distance.
- Our employees are staying home if they are sick.
- We are cleaning door knobs/handles, keyboards and mice, etc. several times a day.
Should you have any questions, please call (530) 666-1788 and request to speak with Kirk Friedman.