Storage facility/Hamilton, Ohio
- Exposed Fastened Metal Building Panel
- 36″ Panel Coverage
- Trapezoidal Rib on 12″ Centers
- 1-1/4″ Rib Height
- Gauges: 26 GA and 24 GA Standard,
22 GA Optional
- Minimum Roof Slope: 1 : 12
- Applies Over Open Framing
or Solid Substrate
- Finishes: MS Colorfast 25, PVDF,
and Acrylic Coated Galvalume®
- Texas Windstorm Approved
- UL 580, Class 90 Wind Uplift
- UL 2218, Class 4 Impact Resistance
- UL 790, Class A Fire Resistance Rating
- Theoretical section properties computed for flexural loads per AISI Cold Formed Steel Design Manual 1986 Edition.
- Loads in tables based on continuous beam over three equal spans. For stress loads, 2-span load would be 0.80 of the 3-span load.
- Allowable loads have not been increased by 33 1/3% for wind uplift.
- Allowable loads for deflection based on deflection limitation of span/180.
- For roof panels, self weight of the panel has to be deducted from the allowable inward load to arrive at the actual “live load” carrying capacity of the panel.