Driven to work, there’s a Summit Utility Vehicle for the college campus, the park system, the military base or the industrial complex. With zero emissions your SUV is even friendly to indoor environments.
Engineered for safety, every Summit is equipped with 4-wheel hydraulic brakes, an AC drive system, automotive style lighting, controls and steering. Our AC drive is the latest in electric cart drive systems – it provides lots of power and excellent run-time efficiency.
The Summit is available as a NEV which is street legal on roads with posted speed limits of 35 mph. Frequently used in commercial fleets, you can rest assured the Summit will have a positive impact on your bottom line.
Summit is available in a wide variety of configurations including:
- 2-seater or 4-seater
- Short or long bed (SU5-S or SU5-L)
- Open cab or full cab with metal doors
- Utility bed with folding side rails
- Dump bed – powered or manual
- Rugged terrain version called the S15 package
- Van enclosure over utility bed with various door options
- Overhead ladder rack
Summit Utilitruck is great for:
- Schools & Universities
- Government entities
- Country Clubs
- Delivery Services
- Large campus environments