2019 Yamaha UMAX 2 Gas Powered Utility Vehicle
Special Sale Price: $9,985. (MSRP $10,895. Our price was $10,100).
Yamaha is changing the game with their new UMAX utility vehicle. Yamaha’s engineering team extracted the speed of a Yamaha motorcycle, the power of a Waverunner, the durability of a Yamaha outboard motor, the pure grit of a Wolverine all-terrain vehicle and the skillfully engineered quietness of a Yamaha golf car to create the UMAX.
A true utility vehicle – UMAX is fast, powerful, durable, tough and quiet.
Lifted suspension, extruded aluminum cargo bed that dumps, fold-down tailgate, super-comfortable seats, 4-wheel brakes, heavy-duty roof with tubular steel uprights, automotive-style dash, front truck for storage, super-quite operation, legendary Yamaha reliability.
Yamaha UMAX2 specifications:
- Dry Weight: 1,004 lbs
- Cargo bed capacity: 800 lbs
- Towing capacity: 1,200 lbs
- Cargo bed size: 41.1″ L x 45.9″ W x 11.9″ H
- Fuel tank capacity: 5.2 gallons (side-fill)
- Tire size: 20x10x10 4ply monitor K389 (front) K500 (rear)
- Seating capacity: 2 persons
- Seat and suntop color: Black
- Maximum Forward Speed: 19.5 mph Maximum Reverse speed: 17.5 mph
- Minimum turning radius: 156.70 in (398 cm)
- Overall Size: 119.37 in long x 49 in wide x 72in tall (with suntop)
- Wheelbase: 77.2 in
- Front Wheel Tread: 40.27 in Rear Wheel Tread: 40.19 in
- Minimum Ground Clearance: 4.52 in
- Fuel System: electronic fuel injection
- Engine: Yamaha built 402cc, low emission, super-quite, 1-cylinder 60deg incline OHV
- Lubrication System: splash-style positive oil lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 U.S. quart, Yamalube 10W-30
- Cooling System: forced air
- Starting System: starter generator with pedal start system
- Brakes: front and rear self-adjusting mechanical drum
- Front Suspension: Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut
- Rear Suspension: Swing arm with dual rate coil springs over hyd. shock absorbers
- Steeering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion
- Frame: robotic welded steel, epoxy primer coat and durable powder top coat
- Body: thermoplastic olefin painted with a 2 coats of automotive-grade polyurethane
This EFI gas powered unit is Fire Orange Metallic color, s/n J0G-0000603.
HybriCore™ chassis features a robotic welded automotive ladder-style steel frame protected with a multi-step full-immersion phosphate treatment, electro-deposition epoxy-based coating, and an electrostatic applied polyester/urethane powder topcoat.
Custom-formulated thermoplastic olefin painted with a two-part top coat of high-luster automotive-grade polyurethane.
Self-compensating double reduction helical rack-and-pinion.
FRONT WHEEL SUSPENSION
Tru-Trak II™ fully independent automotive-style strut suspension.
REAR WHEEL SUSPENSION
Unit swing arm with DUAL RATE coil springs over hydraulic shock absorbers.
Self-adjusting mechanical, front and rear wheel drum brakes.